You dream about having firm and perky breasts, but you think that the age and the pregnancy have had a too great influence upon your bod that there is nothing you can do? Fortunately for you, we have the perfect solutions that will help you have beautiful breasts again.
Sagging breasts are a common thing that happens as a woman ages. Generally, many women feel saggy breast after 35+ but it can happen earlier too. Since many girls who are in their teen ages face this problem. Here I will guide you how to naturally make your breast tight.
Solution 1 – Breast Massage
Lay in your bed and place some pillows under your back. Take some olive oil in your hands and then rub them together in order to spread well the oil.
Now, massage each breast with one hand by following the breast line and extending your movements around each breast. Repeat the procedure one time per day, for about 3-4 times per week and you will have the so desired firm breasts again!
Solution 2 – Breast exercise
Lay on the back in your bed and make some exercises by using a 5-pound weight for each hand. Take the weight in hands and raise them above your chest, then return to the initial position.
Make 3 sets of 10 exercises, then turn with the back upwards and perform the same movements. Do this exercises every day, for about one month and you will start to notice a considerable improvement.
- If you sleep on your side and favor one side over the other, one breast will sag and the other will be squashed. So sleep on your back
- Use supportive bras. Always wear the right size and right type of bra to give them a proper support.
- Do breast toning exercises.
- Try some yoga. Yoga is an excellent form of exercise for tightening the muscles of the chest and for toning the breasts.
- Applying moisturizer to your breast regularly, whether it’s after you’ve had a shower or on a daily basis will help to keep them soft and your skin glowing.
- Do swimming to add firmness to your breast.
- Drink a lot of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Maintain your weight. Excess body weight is among the prime reasons for breasts to sag.
- Keep an eye on your diet!