Here are 7 things Steve Jobs said that can help you become a better person as well as achieve your goals:
– Your work will fill a great part of your life, so you can be satisfied if you do what you really think is great work. Also, you should love what you do in order to do it. In case you have not found it yet, do not settle.
– Do not view wealth as something that can validate your intelligence.
Research published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences showed that money could not buy happiness after an annual 75,000 dollar-income has been reached. Moreover, satisfaction with life and materialistic drive are negatively correlated.
– When you innovate, you may make mistakes. So, you should admit them as well as get on with enhancing your other innovations.
Avoid giving up immediately. However, you can give up finally, after proper persistence and effort, particularly if you have come up with a more remarkable idea by that point.
– Time is the most precious resource you have.
Worry about what to do with your time instead of worrying about what to do with your money in order to be richer both internally and financially.
– Great things in business aren’t done by only one person – they are actually done by a group of people.
You should surround yourself with people you respect and trust. You should not be afraid of asking for their help. Keep in mind that a diversity of ideas can strengthen your choice or final decision exponentially.
– Pure perseverance is what makes successful entrepreneurs different from the non-successful ones.
It is important to understand that success typically starts with failure, and success is the sum total of many failures.
– Innovation actually distinguishes between a follower and a leader.
Most people have incredible ideas, but only a few turn their ideas into realities. Due to their hesitation or inaction, they are actually left with regrets instead of fond memories of success.